Name:

Banta

SteamID:

Punished by:

Doctor pig/Haxray

Reason for the punishment:

Too many bans I assume.

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I have no exuces for why I was banned this time. All this is a request to be unbanned. If this does somehow manage to be appealed I will make sure I will not be as toxic as I was before this ban. I will also be sure to be nicer to people. Thats all.

Hey! You got banned by Haxray for an extensive infraction history- 64, to be exact- after getting your third warn within a week. If this does get appealed, I would advise waaaay stricter adherence to the rules. xoxo

tumblr_mqnwu5ixyN1sc4phgo1_500.gif.7be974d512d5105f5422861c8aa22d42.gif

Hello Banta,

I issued your perm ban with permission from the server managers after you received several bans for RDM in a month, including a mass RDM infraction.  This coupled with your extensive infraction history (60+ infractions) led to your permenant ban being issued.  You received the ban a little over 2 months ago, and personally I wouldn't mind you getting a second chance.  It's not my decision in any way, but if your appeal does get accepted, as Bee said, expect to be on a very tight leash.  Good luck with the appeal!

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

I've had a fair few issues with you in the past, however i have also seen you playing nicely with others. I agree giving you a second chance would be ok, and i also agree that you would have to be very careful about sticking to the rules. If you do stop being as toxic, as you say you will be, I think you could be a very welcome addition to our community. 

Banta has a metric buttload of infractions and when warned of this consequence didn't really stop or slow down, but I think Banta could be fun to have around again.

I'm really neutral about this tbh. Be less toxic would be my only thing, and at least try to follow the rules

Appeal Accepted.

I believe you are genuine in this and on improving, and you were fun to have around when you weren't causing problems.

Be aware that you are on Thin ice however, and any future bans would likely end up in a perma + no appeal being accepted.