Auralanity

How to Make Bitcoin

Posted  Edited by Auralanity - Edit Reason: No More Wiremod and Clarification

Bitcoin Guide

Although bitcoin mining may seem daunting, after this tutorial, you will feel confident and knowledgeable enough to obtain the art of making money by simply afking! Two important notes: you cannot use wiremod with bitcoin, I'm looking at you Pain and Shuruia..., and there is a limited amount of slots, 10 to be exact, for bitcoin miners. So please be cautious about what times are popular and which are not, so you can snag your job in time. And in my personal opinion, the power of bitcoin lies with doing printers on the side as well with wire mod for automatic printer retrieval. A tutorial to do this is located right here (As of 4/9/2022, automatic printer with wiremod is no longer possible due to the "Don't Be Lazy Update")

Total Cost of Bitcoin Setup: $19,000 (x1 Bitmining Shelf) / $38,000 (x2 Bitmining Shelves)

Now, once you are on your job and have a secured base, first things first, you have to go to the F4 menu, then proceed to the "Entities Tab". First, to get things started, you need to spawn a Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator x2, Bitmining Shelf x2, and Power Cable x2

Next, you need to connect the Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator to a Power Cable through a physgun then proceed to connect the Power Cable to the Bitmining Shelf.

Here's what it should look like. 

Spoiler

image-2022-04-08-204244.png

Be careful! If you are too close to the Radio Thermoelectric Generator and connect it using the Power Cable to the Bitmining Shelf, you WILL take damage. The same can be said when you touch or are near the power cable, and when you turn on the Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator. So, in order to avoid this, put the Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator as FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE. It also should be noted that this damage is only CLIENTSIDE, so any other people who go near the Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator will NOT TAKE DAMAGE.

Repeat the same process for the second set of Bitmining Shelf, Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator, and Power Cable

After putting your generators far away from you as possible, as shown here, you need to buy Cooling Upgrade 3 x2 and gravity gun/physgun the upgrade to the Bitmining Shelf. Repeat the same process for the second Bitmining Shelf

Here's what it should look like at this point. 

Spoiler

image-2022-04-08-204920.png

Now, you can press E on that huge power button the computer to turn it on, and now you see a very overly complicated interface. Here are the basics:

• 1 Power Supply Upgrade = one full row of Single Miners. You can have a max of x3 Power Supply Upgrades (x2 bought)/3 Rows of Single Miners (x11 bought) to prevent overheating for Supporter/VIP but only x10 Single Miners (x9 Bought) total for Members
  • Power Generated > Power Required for you to actual be able to mine anything. As shown here
  • The UP arrow ejects a Single Miner.

So, at this point, you slowly add Single Miners (through gravity gun or physgun) to the Bitmining Shelves), being careful to make sure your Power Required DOES NOT GO ABOVE Power Generated. And, making sure to add a Power Supply Upgrade for each new row of Single Miners. You repeat this process until you have 3 full rows of Single Miners

And tada! You learned bitcoin! When all is said and done, your shelf should look like this. 

Spoiler

image-2022-04-08-210724.png

And if you want your Bitmining Shelf to look like a true gamer's dream, you can buy a RGB Kit Upgrade, worth $1,000 to make your entire set up rainbow. And when you click on this button, your set up will look like this! 

Spoiler

image-2022-04-08-211513.png

Edited by Auralanity
No More Wiremod and Clarification

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

Should be noted that non-VIPs cannot go over 10 bitminers per server rack, and it's safe to throw all 10 in and just wait for the power to build to max, it will eventually.

3 minutes ago, BestKevin said:

Should be noted that non-VIPs cannot go over 10 bitminers per server rack, and it's safe to throw all 10 in and just wait for the power to build to max, it will eventually.

Thank you so much. I honestly forgot this was a thing so my bad! The tutorial is now reflected to show this. 

... might to include a note saying that if you have too many miners, it explodes ... 

not that i learned myself or anything

and that the auto printer collection is removed

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

On 4/9/2022 at 11:29 PM, Addy said:

... might to include a note saying that if you have too many miners, it explodes ... 

not that i learned myself or anything

and that the auto printer collection is removed

Fixed! Thank you for your feedback!

Announcements

Click the buttons to learn more!