dmitric419

Fixing/Remove reactor for Imposter

I keep just seeing just reactor on Imposter powers but can't be ever used, What is point of it if it never gonna be used. I say remove it or fix it, So we don't have this just a useless power to the player that will be never used.

Just a gamer and helpful person.

It is a disabled power since it was incredibly stupid. Its not broken.

For some reason however, on servers disabled powers are still visible despite the fact they're supposed to be hidden when disabled. No fix possible.

I wouldn't be mad if impostor got flat out removed until it can be completely reworked, it is probably up there as one of the most buggy, hated, and op roles on the server

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Posted  Edited by Doctor Pig
1 hour ago, Neon Cat said:

I wouldn't be mad if impostor got flat out removed until it can be completely reworked, it is probably up there as one of the most buggy, hated, and op roles on the server

Please haxray. It’s not fun to play as and it’s not fun to play against. Remove impostor, add stalker back. Stalker is probably more useful as a traitor role than lookout is as an innocent role. 

Edited by Doctor Pig

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

5 hours ago, DodoMans said:

I find it fun to play as impostor solely for the vents, everything else is annoying both as and against

maybe keep impostor, but just give it an instant kill knife that can be used every 45 seconds, and give it vents. that should be all impostor gets

20 hours ago, Doctor Pig said:

Please haxray. It’s not fun to play as and it’s not fun to play against. Remove impostor, add stalker back. Stalker is probably more useful as a traitor role than lookout is as an innocent role. 

And having both roles (lookout, stalker) removes that auto proven you have with lookout.

gay

On 4/9/2022 at 10:17 AM, Neon Cat said:

maybe keep impostor, but just give it an instant kill knife that can be used every 45 seconds, and give it vents. that should be all impostor gets

I think a good way to improve imposter is to only give it oxygen and comms sabatoge remove insta kill permanantley(it isnt fun to instantly die to something thats hard to avoid)and keep vents as its super useful(Though it should have a time limit for how low you can stay in it so you start dying if you stay too long)

La Pasta

9 hours ago, AstaPasta said:

I think a good way to improve imposter is to only give it oxygen and comms sabatoge remove insta kill permanantley(it isnt fun to instantly die to something thats hard to avoid)and keep vents as its super useful(Though it should have a time limit for how low you can stay in it so you start dying if you stay too long)

I don't think it should get sabotage honestly, it just makes an already powerful role even more op. insta kill knife is something a traitor role already gets (fuck glutton), but with impostor you can only use it every 45 seconds. also maybe a time limit on vents would work, but I think they are fine as they are.