Donger Jr

Donger Jr's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Donger Jr

SteamID: 76561198121620347

Admin that banned you: Unknown

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute/gag

Why should you be unbanned?

I honestly don't understand why I was banned. It just happened and the only thing that happened was the server got extended and I said "Nooo, why did you extend this a** map, I'm switching to the other server" then went to the novice server but when I can back I was muted. I have 5 days of play time on the GFL servers and I am not a nuisance I was just expressing my anger because the map had been extended like 3 times. I didn't think it was that big of a deal because I didn't like shout it or anything either. I just want to be able to talk to my friends on the server.

CHASE LARA

You can search up the reasoning here: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:1:80677309

But I was told from the admin that muted you that it was due to you and nobody else saying some pretty disgusting pedo shit. Also tbh now that I see you are deliberately lying about it on top of what you said that got you muted I feel like just making it a perm ban. Sit out the day you'll be fine, if it happens again though it will probably be permanent.