rockpile

rockpile's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): shock style

SteamID: steam_1:0:201965006

Admin that banned you: kami

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Kami collectively called the males playing  "weird dog freaks" and claimed this is not an offensive statement. I told her I disagreed, then repeated what she'd said back to her, except directed towards minorities to show why I disagreed.  This caused her to then mute me for "racism" (even though the she knew the whole point I made was that her statement was bad... which would mean I was explicitly also saying racism was bad??).

Okay so, I am incredibly confused. Let's walk through this very simple and weird situation.

24 minutes ago, rockpile said:

I told her I disagreed, then repeated what she'd said back to her, except directed towards minorities to show why I disagreed.  This caused her to then mute me for "racism"

I am having an insanely hard time trying to break down what you think this would've done. Did you not think this was, 1. a massive leap from what Kami had said, and 2. punishable by a racism silence?
You literally just typed here:

26 minutes ago, rockpile said:

except directed towards minorities

Like, come on man. I don't even know what to say to this. You knew exactly what you were doing and what could have resulted from this.

Anyway, let's move on.

32 minutes ago, rockpile said:

to show why I disagreed

Even if you did it because of this, it still is a racist statement. We don't give discretion to this.

28 minutes ago, rockpile said:

This caused her to then mute me for "racism"

Yes, as she should have, because you took like 5,000,000 leaps further than what she was saying.

28 minutes ago, rockpile said:

(even though the she knew the whole point I made was that her statement was bad... which would mean I was explicitly also saying racism was bad??)

That is NOT how you make a point bud. You also cannot say something 

29 minutes ago, rockpile said:

directed towards minorities

with the intent of paralleling an

30 minutes ago, rockpile said:

offensive statement

to say that racism is bad. I cannot understand this thought process. I have no words.

But, even with all of this said, it is still up to Dini for a final verdict.

If you respond, I probably will not see it until morning.

I have said all I want to say. Good day.

Steam: ItzTropicalx | Discord: itztropicalx

Okay so you admitted to the reason you were muted for. What do you expect me to do besides deny this?

Silence will expire in a day