sapphireflame

Skeledoot improvment

it seems like people kill skeledoot for creds or just to anoy them i have a few ideas to fix it

1 make the skeledoot not be able to be harmed { pretty boring but simple

2 every time the skeledoot respawns it creates an explosion that kills anyone around about the same radiaus as an explosive barrle

3 make it when skeledoots die there body disapears and they spawn in a random spawn point

Sapphire Flame

or just simply (somehow) stop people from getting credits from skeledoot kills, that would fix the problem mostly

professional necromancer

My thoughts and opinions for each one:

Option 1:  I'm just picturing a skeledoot buying the laser pointer and continuously blinding people who can do nothing to stop the skeledoot, so I'm against this for obvious reasons.  

Option 2:  Honestly a terrible idea, people can just kill the skeledoot and drag the body into a crowd as an easy bomb station or even to get away with RDM

Option 3:  I would be in favor of this if it could be implemented, in order to limit camping the skeledoot's dead body/dumping the body outside of the map to permenantly kill it.

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

28 minutes ago, sapphireflame said:

it seems like people kill skeledoot for creds or just to anoy them i have a few ideas to fix it

1 make the skeledoot not be able to be harmed { pretty boring but simple

2 every time the skeledoot respawns it creates an explosion that kills anyone around about the same radiaus as an explosive barrle

3 make it when skeledoots die there body disapears and they spawn in a random spawn point

definitely going with the third one, the simplest option but also the best one by far.

25 minutes ago, Mangost said:

or just simply (somehow) stop people from getting credits from skeledoot kills, that would fix the problem mostly

this would also be a good idea, skeledoot should maybe also get a credit when it is killed by a player to discourage players from killing it (since the more annoying weapons have a credit cost)

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

2 hours ago, Neon Cat said:

this would also be a good idea, skeledoot should maybe also get a credit when it is killed by a player to discourage players from killing it (since the more annoying weapons have a credit cost)

ohh yeah that would be even better

professional necromancer

8 hours ago, sapphireflame said:

Okay the point of skeledoot is to not able to kill, But making it a mad bomber in this way wasn't the point. At least i think.

Just a gamer and helpful person.

55 minutes ago, dmitric419 said:

Okay the point of skeledoot is to not able to kill, But making it a mad bomber in this way wasn't the point. At least i think.

serial mad hidwark slayerdoot rando moment

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Announcements

Click the buttons to learn more!