CrescentMoon

CrescentMoon's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

Posted  Edited by CrescentMoon - Edit Reason: New information

My in-game name: 501st 2LT 4151 Crescent

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39377211

Reason: MRDM 1st Offense

Admin: Ren

Why this should be revoked:

I did accidently kill three people while waiting for the event to start. However, this was because I accidently enabled an autoclicker that I had just gotten an hour prior specifically for the purpose of tree cutting while holding a thermal detonator. I've now learned my lesson. I won't ever keep the autoclicker open except for when I go afk tree cutting, and I'll take some time to get used to turning the autoclicker on and off and closing it. 

EDIT: I've now learned that you can use +attack for treecutting, and I will probably be uninstalling the autoclicker

Edited by CrescentMoon
New information

Crescent Moon

Hey, I'm the admin who banned you and here is my side and my thought process while deciding what to do.
To preface this: I was very torn between whether to let you off with a warning or punish you, however after review I decided I couldn't let it slide, but heavily advised Crescent to make an appeal.
I was waiting for an event to start, as one does, when I saw Crescent kill 3 people in the kill feed, I swapped to staff on duty and was originally going to let him off with a warning after being told he had an auto clicker. I reviewed the MOTD and checked blogs to see how many people he had damaged, After reviewing the Blogs and seeing Crescent had damaged 10 people besides himself with the clicker, I decided it was a bit too much just for a warning. I understand I could've just warned him and let him off because accidents do happen, however that is not the case. I then heavily advised Crescent to make a ban appeal to explain his side, even linking him the forums to the appeal. I am extremely supportive of this appeal being accepted and/or his time being reduced. Accidents do happen and I would've given you a warning and called it a day had so many people not been present. I hope to see you back on the server soon. Good luck!

image.thumb.png.a1bcc74dfb73ed241316668174723e59.png

Hello, Your appeal has been approved.  Although please refrain from using auto-clickers. We know the introduction to the crafting system is new, But it is not intended to use whilst afk and as you know can cause some accidental MRDM. Please be cautious from now on by checking when the next event or map change is so you can prevent this from happening again.

image.thumb.png.806e69d4fa4ddbc45813585654672d22.png