travis

travis's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): trav

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nottravus/

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned quite a while ago due to playing on the server on an alt account while being perma silenced. I have no excuses for what I have done in the past but after my ban I took a break from surf and technology as a whole. I am now a changed man and very religious. I believe I have sinned and God has forgiven me. I'd like one more chance at being a member of the GFL community. I miss it greatly and would like to enjoy the few months I have before I ship to the Marines. Joining the Marines was a great choice for me and it has allowed me to focus on many other things than video games and due to the severity of this career, my life is at risk. I want to amend my sins I have committed during my timespan in the GFL community. I'd like more than anything to be forgiven and have another chance at being a better person and improving my surfing abilities along side with my peers in the GFL community. 

Hoping I won't regret this but I'll do you one better. I'll unban and give you another chance by removing the perm silence as well. I won't be removing the ban on your alt account however. 

Have fun surfing trav and hope you don't go breaking rules again in the future.