Tuna No Crust

Tuna No Crust's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): tuna no crust

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193006

Admin that banned you: Not Available?

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Web Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Was not advertising at all, was upset that the server was down while glitching in and out of ramps and while having some drinks and made a dig that I feel was overreacted on. All I did was wrote in chat "server is garbage join sneaks". Which in reality I meant server is crashing lets go to a different server. I do not even play on any surf other servers, the server mentioned I have only played on if the server was down and am at a Rookie rank. Am a long time CS player with a steam join date from sept 2003 and started playing on this server in dec of the previous year.

Was not advertising at all

Which in reality I meant server is crashing lets go to a different server

So you state "lets go to a different server" and then you start off by saying "was not advertising at all". Regardless of the situation your message was an advertisement telling others to join a server that isn't ours. (During a small window where our server goes down as it's always working fine 99.99% of the time)

Yes Dini I am aware 99% of the time it is good, and have also seen you often in the server. Enough times to hear regarding your explanation on how you worked on your accent to make it sound different. Like I said had a few drinks and was upset regarding it being down and lashed out. Am not trying to advertise for other servers.

You just have to understand it's frustrating trying to get 20 servers back online and functioning. But, seeing a message like that is not something someone would say if they enjoy surfing on it. 

I have nothing against sneaks and we have dm'd a lot about quite a few things. Advertising is advertising whether it's posting an ip or saying "Go to this server". Appreciate the apology I'll go ahead and remove the ban. If you were in game you may have to restart to connect.