smithichie

ROTATION DELAYED OPENING EVENT *FREE AUSTRALIUMS AND AN UNUSUAL*

We will be a hosting a three week event on the rotation server! To participate all you need to do is actively play on the Rotation server & provide feedback on the discord suggestion channel or the forums. (Just respond to this topic below with your STEAMID!)

Winners will be announced each Friday @ 7:30 CST. If you win once, you will not be eligible for following weeks (except for the Grand Prize pool).

Prizes will include: Australium Weapons, All Class sets, and an All Class Unusual (or any of your choice below or equal to ~100$!!). You must play a minimum of 2 hours per week to qualify for each week, participation in any of the weeks will put you in the Grand Prize pool. If you have any questions feel to @smithichie either on the discord or here.

The goal for this event is to get all of our communities involved, give map creators feedback, and understand what exactly the community wants from this server! We are also accepting admins currently, and since we are a pretty young server I will be open to most applications so long as there is experience. 

Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to seeing you all on the server!

Bird person and general nuisance. fuckwhyamicryingintheclubrn.jpg.86a0148cc9207a20044053989985184b.jpg

My steam ID is 76561198114676268! I've been decently active on the Rotation server, and it's a great change of pace from the other TF2 servers, and it's a lot of fun!

nothing's going right