Gavarelli

Marker (and kobold) Potential fix to help them go smoother

so basically, i had marked someone as undec marker right? they jihaded, they were spy, and it killed me, reguardless of them being marked. that makes literally no sense so i feel marker should at least have explosion immunity from marked people. i feel like explosion resistance for kobold as well is needed because insta dying to a slam isnt fun when your going mach 10 collecting guns at the speed of light and run into a single explosive and die.  ( just my thoughts lol)

e

+1 but with a specific caveat. i think that nothing should get explosive immunity, because placing SLAMs is genuine counterplay, and it's not as if SLAMs are invisible. kobold is strong enough as it is, and in my experience, kobold dying to a SLAM is pretty rare. as for marker, while i think it's pretty lame that they aren't immune to a marked target's jihad bomb, i don't think they should just be immune to explosives altogether, either. i think if kobold were to get some help, it should come in the form of maybe 30-40% explosive resistance. marker should get something like 50-75% explosive resistance.

piss