Jdot.

remove shini

as much as I hate shini and think its a bs role, it is pretty easy to work around most of the time (without camping) so i dont mind it being in as long as its not every single round cause that's just annoying. 

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

-1. there is tons of counterplay to shinigami already- it even gets basically hard countered by impostor. use a dance gun, a teleporter, your guns, T rooms, etc. to avoid the shinigami. it feels bad to be killed by shini, but that really only happens if you're not paying attention. innocents could always have more strong/fun roles, and removing those roles means that the innocents' recourse is simply reacting to being shot at first. this moves the game closer to a barebones FPS, which is boring and mindless. that isn't to say that shinigami can't be balanced to feel more fair. haxray just lowered its spawn rate, but there are other ways it could be balanced as well. personally, i see no reason why shinigami needs to have fall damage immunity. if you fall, you fall. second, neutral evils should get the same notification that the shinigami is reviving. finally, a simple increase in revive time would go a long way towards allowing traitors to prepare/run away from the shinigami. i personally think that the shinigami in its current state is perfectly fine, if a bit of a buzzkill. however, i think that all of the balance changes i suggested would be infinitely better than outright removing an interesting and exciting role.

also, empty feedback and suggestions suck ass. at least use a few words

piss