sapphireflame

new roles

i had a couple of ideas for roles 

1 masochist (nuet or traitor role)  this role takes damage as they shoot kinda like accuracy 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2776649112&searchtext=suicide+barrle+role 

3 frog ( inno role) can jump 2x as high as a normal inno and takes no falldamage

4 this is a rework not a new one but change spy like yall changed defective to where its an inno with a t shop

Sapphire Flame

6 minutes ago, sapphireflame said:

i had a couple of ideas for roles 

1 masochist (nuet or traitor role)  this role takes damage as they shoot kinda like accuracy 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2776649112&searchtext=suicide+barrle+role 

3 frog ( inno role) can jump 2x as high as a normal inno and takes no falldamage

4 this is a rework not a new one but change spy like yall changed defective to where its an inno with a t shop

masochist: ok but like what the fuck is the point
suicide barrel: looks kinda funny, I will have to check if its different enough from inf and bomber
frog: maybe, but this might cause innos getting into some exploity spots 😕
spy rework: I think spy is fine as it is.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

29 minutes ago, sapphireflame said:

What would be the point of this? Even if the damage / heal was buffed immensely compared to the accuracy minigame, I don't believe it would be interesting enough to be an entire role.

31 minutes ago, sapphireflame said:

A combination of Infected and Mad Bomber that loses in time-out. Pretty lame.

33 minutes ago, sapphireflame said:

Would be pretty annoying to fight against as an evil role, and it could lead to abuse due to its fall damage immunity.

34 minutes ago, sapphireflame said:

Not sure what you mean with this one, as Spy already has access to the Traitor shop. If you're referring to giving Spy the Mercenary shop, I feel like it would be a bit too much seeing how it would make Survivalist redundant. If you're referring to making Spy a regular innocent with no gimmick other than access to the Traitor shop, it would make the role feel lamer considering it would literally just be a Survivalist but with access to the traitor shop.

Achievements

1 hour ago, sapphireflame said:

Ignoring all possible problems, it's name is frog I want it

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

2 hours ago, The1337Gh0st said:

Would be pretty annoying to fight against as an evil role, and it could lead to abuse due to its fall damage immunity.

Ok maybe 2x is to ambitious maybe like 1.25x regular jump hight and also is there a way to make them take reduced falldamage if not okie 

Sapphire Flame