sapphireflame

jester improvment

ok so iv noticed jester cant pick up any other granade other than smoke i understand why for discoms but i think jester should be able to pick up incens it would be a good way to get killed as a jester 

Sapphire Flame

4 minutes ago, sapphireflame said:

ok so iv noticed jester cant pick up any other granade other than smoke i understand why for discoms but i think jester should be able to pick up incens it would be a good way to get killed as a jester 

I don't think this is a thing, pretty sure its able to pick up any type of grenades (though incends deal no damage)

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

5 minutes ago, Neon Cat said:

I don't think this is a thing, pretty sure its able to pick up any type of grenades (though incends deal no damage)

it is a thing, jester can only use smoke grenades.  i also agree that jester should be able to use incinds since they dont damage anyone although it is a pretty cheap way to get a win

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

1 minute ago, Doctor Pig said:

it is a thing, jester can only use smoke grenades.  i also agree that jester should be able to use incinds since they dont damage anyone although it is a pretty cheap way to get a win

ok  in that case yeah, jester should definitely be able to use incends

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

definitely shouldn't have access to picking up discombobs, i feel like that's too much ability to actually murder people. as for incendiaries, i think it's just kinda cheap and i don't like it. -1

piss

I don't think it would be any different to a jester standing in a secluded spot sniping in terms of being cheap, if it is known that jesters can use incinds and that they do no damage that it should be painfully obvioust that they are jester if you're paying any attention.

gay