Outlaw

New Admins!

This new admin team prtty hard! 
Imagen not even beeng abel to troll on GFL :S
I littrly got muted for saying ''jump jump'' 30 min! 0 warnings nothing.
Ive been playing for so long so i know im breaking the rules and i dont care about my mute.
But you shuld think twice when ppl having fun!

suck this reggin'Z ( ° o°)Ɑ͞ ̶͞ ̶͞ ﻝﮞ( ° o°)Ɑ͞ ̶͞ ̶͞ ﻝﮞ( ° o°)Ɑ͞ ̶͞ ̶͞ ﻝﮞ
feels bad for the new generation!
And Im one of the few guys that make it from 12 players to 64 EU time and now i cant even lead them imagen! you rlly shuld b ashamed ive done so mutch for this fukking server and this kidds beeng admin just to hard fuk off

Posted  Edited by Vauff

This is the fault of a new admin team or you? You're breaking rules that we have literally always had. You used the N word and got perma muted for it (stacked from many previous racism mutes..), then intentionally threw an important map item into the void in retaliation for that mute. I don't think "ppl are having fun" when they're all upset and pinging admins in Discord to get you ebanned because you tried to ruin the round on a tryhard session out of nothing but spite.

Since making this appeal, you also decided to join the server on multiple alt accounts to evade the punishments you got on your main. Getting not only those accounts banned but your main account too. With that in mind I don't see any way I am supposed to give you another chance right now.

Edited by Vauff

Posted  Edited by Outlaw

Vauff come on this is not about my bann?
its a about the new admin team nothing to do with me?
Im just saying they to hard.. And your exampel from my last rage yea i accept that. But you typing in wrong post man /:

IM NOT SUPOSE TO GET MUTED FOR JUST SAYING ''JUMP'' how is that breaking the rules how is that to be racist ? for just saying jump? if you want to argue?

Edited by Outlaw

Posted  Edited by Vauff
On 5/19/2022 at 5:46 PM, Outlaw said:

Vauff come on this is not about my bann?
its a about the new admin team nothing to do with me?
Im just saying they to hard.. And your exampel from my last rage yea i accept that. But you typing in wrong post man /:

IM NOT SUPOSE TO GET MUTED FOR JUST SAYING ''JUMP'' how is that breaking the rules how is that to be racist ? for just saying jump? if you want to argue?

But you posted this in mute/ban appeals? As far as I'm aware this is everything that happened the day you got muted, gagged, ebanned and banned and made this post.

You'd need to provide further details about this other mute if that's what you're upset about.

Edited by Vauff

Im not evn upset man!
Im just sad yall killed GFL EU time. What do that have to do with me :S Im the only 1 trying to fill the server up eu time. cus no one els is :S

And its prtty obvius cus they dont thin k its fun to play :S

Well some1 removed my real appeal so i see why you confiused. *But titel says its not about my ban doe /:

On 5/23/2022 at 3:28 PM, Outlaw said:

Im not evn upset man!
Im just sad yall killed GFL EU time. What do that have to do with me :S Im the only 1 trying to fill the server up eu time. cus no one els is :S

And its prtty obvius cus they dont thin k its fun to play :S

Well some1 removed my real appeal so i see why you confiused. *But titel says its not about my ban doe /:

I don't think there's anything we can do about a bunch of fake ZE server listings in that region flooding the server browser. I closed your other thread because I answered your question and you already had this one open.