deltacash

deltacash's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): deltacash or something

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199184875053

Admin that banned you: wuffy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perma ban

Why should you be unbanned?

idk even know why yall banned me i quit playing for a while cuz i started playing grust and i bought rust and forgot about the server and about 2 or 3 months later i hop on and im perma banned and it said security breach. and honestly im not mad after the stuff that i have done over the years on that awesome server but i wanna know why i was banned and i kinda wanna play again see whos on anymore been a year or so

its delta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by FrankAL

I checked gflbans for information regarding the name you presented "ShtickeyFingaz"(copy and pasted it) and I see no infractions regarding that specific name. When I put in the id presented, I don't see any associated permaban with Wuffy, but only a perma mute/gag from Wuffy. AKA, either Wuffy wasn't the admin that perma banned you and it was just an automatic system ban, you put in the wrong name "ShtickeyFingaz" as the alt, or there is something else I am not getting.

Now I am not completely knowledgeable about this, but if there is an alt there may be a chance that even if we hypothetically unbanned this specific account that due to there being some connection it would base a future reban on it.(I may be completely wrong about this I don't know)

If it's essentially a security breach on accident from last year, presumably you would recognize why this error came up(because something on your end would've caused it, some program you have or whatever) and presumably if you were to not have changed it you would just be automatically rebanned again if you were to get back on. That's why I currently have a perspective of being lenient due to the amount of time that has passed and my current perspective on the issue, and I would be inclined for an unban. However I think I need input from other admins for there to be an appropriate call.

EDIT:Seems like the ID probably relates to the Wuffy ban was 76561199014079811 which was a ban in 2020. It doesn't have that name that was posted by Deltacash of "ShtickeyFingaz", but it is a permaban still up by Wuffy so I believe this is it. I still have my position of being inclined towards an unban due to time related reasons mostly(though my security judgement is changed).

Edited by FrankAL

• 3 weeks later...