327th SGM 1888 Snaggle

327th SGM 1888 Snaggle's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: Snaggletooth

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542938568

Reason: saying a racial slur "Beaner"

Admin: ukeji

Why this should be revoked:

im sorry i accidently slipped up while talking to my bother i loved playing on this server and it would ba a shame if i could never play it again with all of my fond memories of this server it will never happen agian if  i get a second chance 

Hi this Gibbs/RC Brimstone the admin that banned you. 

I understand that it may have slipped out, however actions like this are unacceptable and you have been banned for it and ultimately it is not my decision for your ban to be appealed either.

Do not worry. You are not banned forever. That would occur on your 4th offence. You are only currently banned for 1 week for Discriminatory Language as this is your 1st offence.

Just remember upon your return to keep yourself and your mouth clean from saying these kinds of things even though, you have already repeated yourself here on the forums. If you are still unsure of your the list of potential bans, please read or re-read the MOTD found here: 

Your appeal has been reviewed, and we've decided to reduce your ban to 24 hours. We took the context in the video evidence into consideration, and it seems as though you didn't mean to say it in an attacking manner. Still not okay to say, though, so please be more careful next time.

We look forward to seeing you back in the server.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements