boingers

boingers's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): boingers

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204691882

Admin that banned you: I do not know

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Have absolutely no idea why I was banned, the given reason "false accusation against my staff" makes no sense in relation to what I was talking about when I was permanently banned. A permeant ban is entirely too harsh of a punishment without warning or without having at least a reason to do so. Especially considering the time I have logged onto that server and my only other infraction being a 3 minute ban. You can ask anyone who plays on that server and I've spoken too, they will tell you I am a good person. At the very least I would like to know the justification for my ban, if not a repeal. 

I was recounting something that I had said a while ago to duke. He had absolutely no adverse reaction to it and he knew it was a joke as it fit into the conversation at the time. I dont understand how people can say the hard r n word over and over and not even get muted but i make an obvious joke and get perma banned. Im asking for at least a reduction on the ban, you have to see the unnecessary extreme that is going on here. You can talk to people on the server, they like me im not a mean person. 

3 minutes ago, boingers said:

I dont understand how people can say the hard r n word over and over and not even get muted

Maybe because an admin wasn't there an nobody called admin or filed a player report?

3 minutes ago, boingers said:

but i make an obvious joke

I saw the clip and it didn't sound obvious at all, nor should it ever be used as a joke. Something like that can literally ruins someone's life, jokes don't do that.

Nothing is "extreme" here, you make serious allegations against someone then you get the consequences. As for a reduction in the ban time, you haven't said anything that I see worth giving you the second chance tbqh.

People on the server can attest for me that I would never deliberately  do something to the magnitude of what you are suggesting on purpose. I never meant to offend or hurt anyones life and if I can I will sincerely apologize to duke. If duke had shown any animosity towards me making that joke that I would have never mentioned it and I will certainly never mention it again.

I appreciate that. Next time if you have something that serious to say about someone on the servers you can report them in the appropriate places with proof. Calling people out as a joke with something that serious isn't funny at all and should be taken seriously if it were true. I'll reduce your ban to 1 day