Avi

Goodbye

Thank you Avi for everything you've done as SM and the guidance you've provided myself and so many others. Please take some time off and heal and I wish you the best.

d686cf7cd2f5a9814c9a2a17ccd8bd2e.gif.f56c1dfa80af4877f8e54d0290ccc5f0.gif

There is so much for me to say that I can't express it enough through this little box of chat. Although I've known you from around the server when I first started playing, I'm glad to have gotten to know you better within this last year. You've helped cultivate and keep our server in check, whether it be as a normal admin or Server Manager. There's so much behind the scenes stuff that I just want to gush about but clearly as it's staff-related I can't, but I can only thank you for it so much for leading the way or helping me push for it. It sucks that your tenure was short-lived; I really wanted to do more with you. But for the time that we did have, thank you for sharing my aspirations for the server and for making sure everyone doesn't overstep their boundaries, and most importantly for being one of the best SMs there was for Rotation. Take care and hope you come visit still.

We've had a few frustrating discussions, but I always appreciated the different perspectives even though I know I come off as a very rigid person.  I have seen lots of evidence here, that you are a very talented and knowledgeable person and I'm sure it has helped you a lot in more important things outside of the gaming community, but it has really brought a lot of value here too.  Thanks for your time and help!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152