sapphireflame

purge randy event

Posted  Edited by sapphireflame - Edit Reason: accadently hit enter b4 the topic was done

everyone always jokes about rdm rounds all the time i had an idea have one of the things the random minigame spawner can do is a purge round a total free for all and b4 you say -1 bad idea it would be fun to get some anger out every once in a while 

Edited by sapphireflame
accadently hit enter b4 the topic was done

Sapphire Flame

Posted  Edited by tehfrog

Unfortunately I can't support any kind of rdm/purge round because it defeats the purpose of assigning roles. If there were some kind of function to make the NEXT round a DM round and somehow modify role assignments (like making everyone Traitor) that'd be acceptable (but not really appropriate for a randomat, maybe a manager command or something). It'd also have to be super rare like Hidden. Otherwise, bad idea, sorry to say it.

On my old server, there was a "special round" plugin that would let players vote to have the last round be a special one, and there were a range of effects (for example, giving everyone a trident/harpoon, juggernaut round, various other random things). This is something I would support on the server if it worked well with our TTT2 setup. I think this is what you'd want more than just this suggestion.

Edited by tehfrog

what about it just being the last round on a map rotation (as long as the rotation gets through all 10 rounds) then it just doesn't assign roles or whatever so that people can just have a deathmatch then again, that would make it a little too common but preventable as long as enough people dont want it

professional necromancer