SiraidOwO

SiraidOwO's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Siraid

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155877524

Admin that banned you: Swibbers

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute and gag

Why should you be unbanned?

I shouldn't be unbanned because im muted not banned. I too did not do anything i was simply testing if it blocked me saying a word i will not specify and it did not but i was still muted even though i clearly stated i was testing to see if it worked. I STRONGLY believe i have done nothing wrong and deserve a 2nd chance its been over 5 months since the mute and simply cannot be bothered to wait. AND THE MANAGER BLOCKED ME! 

I had already blocked you before this. Me blocking you had nothing to do with this, so there’s no need to put that in your appeal. Personal beef doesn’t need to be in here.

That being said, it’s still up to the seniors, though Swibbers isn’t admin anymore and we won’t have that input.

-Brotherwolf

Me and mbs have decided not to ungag/unmute due to it being a timed mute/gag, as well as it seeming based on your posts that you were trying to test the waters with what you could get away with in terms of voice or chat. If you want to know if a given word used in voice or chat is against the rules you should ask admins or consult the motd.