frankyheater

frankyheater's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Franky (was "Sigma Cuck" when banned same account)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:509826517

Admin that banned you: Does not say on the ban information

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

So, I don't remember getting banned live. It says it happened at 2 am, so I assume it happened after I went to bed or I left my computer on. It says I was banned for mute evasion, but I don't really know what that means. Even after googling it, I'm still confused. I guess it means I was muted by an admin, but kept talking. I don't know how this is possible because when I surf I mute the entire lobby when I surf and don't talk. I don't have any way of proving this. I only surf to pass time when I'm talking with friends in discord. I don't know if there's more information on why I was banned, but I'd love to hear it. If I did something wrong I have no problem fixing it. The only thing I could think of is going AFK for long periods of time. If that's the case I will make sure to leave the server or close csgo if I'm not actively surfing. Would appreciate the unban because I really just want to surf and all my times are on the GFL servers. 

Franky

@frankyheater You were banned because your account came onto our servers to micspam random Russian music/propaganda along with a name change spammer to attempt to evade getting banned. You were one of the many accounts that day that came in doing the same thing.

Either your account is compromised, or you are intentionally a part of this. I'll let you respond, and we can decide what happens next.

Thanks!

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

@Infra Nah I ain't involved with any of that bs, I have steam authenticator and I don't see any attempts to log onto my steam during that time period or how they would. Is there any other way they could use my account?  I don't really know how to check if my account has been compromised other than that. 

Franky

@Infra I contacted steam and they haven't seen any weird behavior with my account. I don't know where to continue, I don't really know how to prove it wasn't me spamming russian bs and I understand where you guys are coming from not wanting to unban me. I don't know if theres a way to check how many hours I have on the server, but I assume I've put over 30 hours on all the surf servers and never had any issues. Just want to surf and beat my times lmao 

Franky

Hey @frankyheater, please ensure you have changed your Steam password - this will log your account out of all devices, which can help secure yourself in the case someone else does have your account. This article is pretty helpful: https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/06B0-26E6-2CF8-254C#stolen

I have gone ahead and unbanned you. Have fun surfing! If you have any further queries, feel free to message me on Discord or head over here: https://discord.gg/gfl

:infra:

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png