Vanya

Event #279 -- "Saddong's Wet Dream about many things, oh my!"

Posted  Edited by Vanya

Event Overview:

Hello everyone! This event was selected from our Nomination Megathread, which you can check (and nominate your own ideas) here! -- If you'd like to see your nominations appear in these threads make sure to drop your ideas in the thread linked above!

For this week, as suggested by Fake Ninja we'll be playing a set of maps that isn't for the faint-hearted. This week we'll be playing this popular set of maps made by none other than Saddong, and that's about it really, just some good ol' gaming, no special kickers this week. What are these things he supposedly dreams about? Two options, ask the person who nominated this or join the event and find out! (or find the original name of this event in the nomination megathread)

For this event we'll be playing:

Server IP:

• 92.119.148.14:27015
  • steam://connect/92.119.148.14:27015

Time for the event:

• Saturday May 21st @ 4:00PM CDT.
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• None for this event.

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of any two maps with one week of big V.I.P.
  • Winners of all maps will win two weeks of big V.I.P.
Rules:
  • This event should be of chill nature. If the chill flow starts disrupting the tryhard nature of the event then it'll have to stop.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual.
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • Every map will be played for 120 minutes. This amount of time should be enough to win all stages of each map.
Leaders:
  • Any willing one.
See you on the weekend, and good luck!
Edited by Vanya