Juicee

Juicee's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Juicee - Edit Reason: I forgot to add the person who banned me isn't stated anymore or idk where to find who banned me.

Steam Name(s): juicee_ronin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:558306595

Admin that banned you: bendy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute evasion

Why should you be unbanned?

I believe I should be unbanned because 1. Idk what Mute evasion is, 2. I didn't receive any warning or timeout of any kind, and 3. It was over a year ago. Thank you for considering my request.

Edit: I remember bendy was the original person who banned me but idk how I found that or if he changed his name.

Edited by Juicee
I forgot to add the person who banned me isn't stated anymore or idk where to find who banned me.

Posted  Edited by Juicee - Edit Reason: Needed to add something.

Yes it is another account of mine, I made a new steam account to try and play on the gfl clan surf servers with some of my friends because they have nice maps and funny people, but I was banned on that one even though I just created it for that.

Edit: But don't you think I've been banned for long enough, I mean, it's been over a year. And my friends and I are probably gonna get in another csgo phase for a bit.

Edited by Juicee
Needed to add something.

Since it's been so long I can't find the proof of what happened before you mute evading. I suggest in the future to not use alternative accounts to evade a mute or ban as it will result in a permanent ban (always).

I'll give you the second chance mostly due to the fact that I can't find much on the other account that was originally muted.