lobsterpaw

Gambler modification

this is an idea I had to turn Gambler into a neutral role, slightly similar to Undecided. this would need coding and i am not capable of that, so this is just an idea I'm throwing out there. i think that it would be interesting to turn Gambler into a neutral role who, at the beginning of the round, chooses to join either the Traitors or the Innocents. the Gambler could have a shop (regardless of alignment) that sells both Traitor and Survivalist suitcases. this would give players more agency in their "gamble", and also just introduce more gambling in that the Gambler would have to bet on which team is more likely to win. alternatively, the inno-aligned Gambler could get T suitcases and the traitor-aligned Gambler could get survivalist suitcases. either way, I think the inclusion of the team choice would make the Gambler a lot more interesting.

piss

Wouldn't most people pick traitor anyway. They can kill if they join that team and get good traitor weapons. But i guess as a innocent you could get traitor weapons which i thought you not meant to get as innocent EVER.

Just a gamer and helpful person.

8 hours ago, dmitric419 said:

Wouldn't most people pick traitor anyway. They can kill if they join that team and get good traitor weapons. But i guess as a innocent you could get traitor weapons which i thought you not meant to get as innocent EVER.

you make a good point. maybe you could gain an extra credit if you join innocents?

piss