Steam Name(s): {field_value_565}

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:625778232

Admin that banned you: Unknown?

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perm Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello,

My IGN is "Ogo"

I was just banned from the following server(s) - GFLclan KZ Easy

I believe my ban was for Bhop scripting, I would like to first say that I understand what I did was against the rules and I'm willing to take a temp timeout for however long chosen by the GFL Staff Team.

I don't believe this should be a perm ban but I do agree there should be consequences for my actions and I'm willing to accept those, Such as a temp ban.

I really want to say this also that GFLclan is by far the best OFC servers I've ever played on and I honestly didn't have any intentions on playing on any other servers because its just that enjoyable. 

I really truly would appreciate if this would be considered and that I play on GFLclan servers again with my friend.

I'm 100% willing and understand there is punishment for my actions and I would really appreciate if the GFL Staff Team would consider changing my ban to a temp ban or possibly even a removal all together.

Thank you guys so much for the great servers you provide for the OFC and I'm very eager to hear back on this appeal.

Sincerely,
Ogo.😊

Seems you were banned on the CSGO server, and it's a month, not permanent. Moving to the correct subforum.

P.S. A month does seem too long for a first time offence though, hope it gets lowered.

-- Sirhephaestus

Hello @ogohard,

Unfortunately, it appears you are permanently banned globally across all KZ servers part of the KZ Global program for bhop cheats. If you would like to appeal, you will need to appeal to the KZ Global team: https://forum.gokz.org/p/player-rules

If you get your global ban revoked by the KZ Global team, you can make another appeal here and I will unban you from GFL.

Denied.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png