ShadowBalkan

ShadowBalkan's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

gmod

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

ShadowBalkan#2665

Why was action taken against you?: 

because my account was hacked and it was sending suspicious links

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

because i am not the one that sended those links

@ShadowBalkan

Go into discord > User Settings > My Account, you will see on that page "Password and Authentication", below that there should be a button to enable two-factor authentication. Once you have it set up, simple share a screenshot of that area as it will say on that screen "Two-Factor authentication enabled". 

Please feel free to blur out any personal info that might be included in that screenshot (email, phone number, etc), as we do not need to see those. Once you have shared that your 2FA is enabled, we can most likely lift your ban.

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

@ShadowBalkan would you like for us to keep the appeal open?  We intend on lifting your ban, but we want to minimize the risk of a compromised account trying to scam or hack other community members.  Since your account has already been compromised it is high risk for us to let you back in without ensuring good security settings like the two factor authentication 2FA.

Please let us know.  We do have positive intentions, but we can't leave the appeal open forever too, and so we'll have to draw the line somewhere.  We'll probably leave this up until Wednesday, but if we don't hear back, then we'll close it and you can reapply later when you're ready.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152