L0st

My time has come

I think it's about time I step down from my position at the rotation server, it was fun staffing for the last 2 almost 3 years, but I have been very inactive, and that is due to being very busy in terms of my personal life, and I have just gotten bored of playing gmod in general.

I don't know if I'll be back, and hopefully if I do come back, rotation will still be there. Ciao for now.

-Lost

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif

Although it sucks to have seen you less and less around the server for the past years or so, I can't help but say you helped usher in fun into the server during the times you were on. You always had a blast with the players and encouraged a very chill mindset when it came to it. I know we didn't we get to talk to much, but thanks for all you've done Daddy (As I've known you for so long and I can't forget), and hope to still see you around when you get the chance to pop by!

Will miss you for sure, I remember the late nights/Early mornings with Jhay Moon Me and Alexis and you would pop on. It was always fun for sure. Be easy.