no hands hand

VIP Status Fluctuating in-game [TTT Anarchy]

Hi,

I have been having a lot of issues today with my VIP in-game perks. Periodically, the game will "reset" me and I will suddenly not have access to any of my VIP perks (tags, skins, etc.). This can happen either mid-game or when I am logging in. I don't get any notifications it just reverts, and won't allow me to access anything until I completely quit out of GMod and Steam and log back in. Is there anything that can be done to help?

- no hands hand

This is probably an issue with the server specifically. Can I get your steamid?

@The1337Gh0st @Cpt.Haxray

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

1 hour ago, AlphaOwl said:

One player on Rotation suggested it may have something to do with Steam's weekly Tuesday maintenance. Just a possibility, but I can't say for certain.

These shouldn't be related, so I'd say it's fairly unlikely

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by no hands hand - Edit Reason: More information
3 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Hmm... this is odd. Really odd. Can you provide your steam ID as requested please? Additionally have you noticed anyone else with this issue?

so as of now I have observer other players experiencing the same stuff, Pieman mentioned he was having the same issue. We just switched to a new map (bikini bottom if that matters) and it looks like basically everyone got theirs removed

Edited by no hands hand
More information

- no hands hand

It is still happening and seems to be spreading to other players as well on Anarchy, we have seen examples this morning. Also, it has started happening in gradients (it will only reset my tags/skins but keep VIP, for example) especially between map changes.

- no hands hand

A few players are having an issue where they're unable to connect in any way (maybe on Rotation too?). No clue if it's related or not but it definitely started happening at the same time the VIP shenanigans started happening, so hopefully fixing one will fix the other. Some people have messaged me directly but I have no clue how to help so I figured I'd mention it here.