dmitric419

Custom Dancegun sounds.

as much as i like this i have to say that dance guns are very recognizable, even from far away. i feel like being able to upload your own would defeat that with jihads already having custom sounds. i just think it would be very hard to differentiate the two besides length

Achievements

8 hours ago, zurenea said:

as much as i like this i have to say that dance guns are very recognizable, even from far away. i feel like being able to upload your own would defeat that with jihads already having custom sounds. i just think it would be very hard to differentiate the two besides length

first thing: I would say that for custom danceguns, the player who gets danced should be the one who plays a custom sound.
second thing: yeah I suppose, maybe we could add a rule where the dancegun sounds always has to be music? anyway usually people would scream that they are getting dancegunned so it doesn't matter too much anyway

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

3 hours ago, Neon Cat said:

we could add a rule where the dancegun sounds always has to be music?

jihads are also only supposed to be music iirc but im sure that gets enforced well !!!!

Achievements

26 minutes ago, zurenea said:

jihads are also only supposed to be music iirc but im sure that gets enforced well !!!!

usually its funny sound effects/easily recognizable voice lines (you are just not allowed to have someone just saying something random as a jihad)

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Posted  Edited by dmitric419

Normally jihad has sparks to alert more people around you, So jihad would be easy to tell anyway.

Edited by dmitric419

Just a gamer and helpful person.

On 6/1/2022 at 3:36 PM, dmitric419 said:

Normally jihad has sparks to alert more people around you, So jihad would be easy to tell anyway.

me when im not looking directly at the traitor and didnt see the sparks that appear for half a second

Achievements