LunchbagLoser

GFL Should implement an inventory system in their TTT servers.

While this suggestion might be looked down upon by players who are more casual or prefer the more classic experience of TTT, it would be a good way to pull in other players who wish there was more variety in the gameplay. Currently TTT is dominated by inventory servers like velk and tera. But those are both the same exact thing. This is why GFL should adapt the Pluto inventory system. If you were around to play and experience pluto.gg, it was a blast. It was the most unique inventory system I have ever played. And it lacks completely OP guns that will discourage new players from playing. Pluto's code is completely open to the public on GitHub and I'm disappointed that servers haven't used it yet and just want to look like the 7 million buzz lightyears that use the moat code. While this would be good for anarchy, it would also be wise to make a normal TTT inventory server. Maybe even keep the vanilla TTT server for those who don't want to bother with the inventory systems.

-Verdunkin

I absolutely hate inventory servers, they are very stupid imo, please never turn gfl ttt into inventory servers. ❤️ most of the gfl population ive talked to about similar things also hate inventory servers

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Posted  Edited by dmitric419

No, I rather have pickaxe as a crowbar then Pistol with Infected chance 15.8% with infected lasting 12 secs. I don't want to play a game and trying to find out of this gun is good or just trash???

Edited by dmitric419

Just a gamer and helpful person.

-1. would -2 if I could.
inventory servers trash, especially on ttt2 I think it would just make it feel confusing and pay to win. I think the furthest we should go is maybe adding crowbar skins, which would do the same thing as crowbar but just look different.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Posted  Edited by Doctor Pig

Everything that needs to be said has already been said. This would

ruin the server. 

Edited by Doctor Pig

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

Inventory servers are literally fancy gacha but for TTT, so no, definitely not for Anarchy.

If you want to suggest it in general, go ahead and move this to general suggestions and not in the Anarchy suggestion forum. 

a server i played on with inventory literally was entirely trading and effectively gambling in order to get a weapon that is op, a few of the weapons include a literal ray gun that did at least 50 to the head and was explosive ( it was a secondary ) and ak which healed you if you held it ( you spawned with it )
the furthest id bring this server to as for inventory is different crowbar skins and maybe being able to spawn with ground loot weapons with no special modifiers
image.png.396e7d9d7d3d9453b055db7940ac6806.png