BigDaddyKod

BigDaddyKod's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

CS:GO, Main

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Demarcus#8561

Why was action taken against you?: 

Perm Ban

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

I know what I have done on the Discord server was absolutely terrible. I was rude to the players of the server and said unspeakable things to them, but I think the ban should be reversed because as a person, I have changed. I believe I was banned about 10 months ago and throughout that time, I reflected on the things that I have said to other people. I realize that my actions could have had serious consequences on people and I really want to apologize to those people. I hope that there is another opportunity given to me and that I can be readmitted to these servers.

I'm having a hard time finding your ban but I'm using the name Demarcus for the search.  I see a ban for some account the name BigDaddy in it... could that be you?  BigDaddy#1426 (568286062917451776)

Let me tag @Bendy to see if he might know anything more about this since it's CSGO related.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I've spoken to the moderator who banned you (happens to be a senior moderator).  They made a good call / the right call on your ban; however: We understand it's been a while and you don't have much other history we're aware of.  Your appeal has been approved and the ban will be lifted.

It's always good to refresh on the rules when returning from a while ago, and please note that if we see a (negative) trend it could lead to another ban so please follow the rules if you a need a break try to do it on good terms so that you don't have to ask to come back- we'll be much happier to keep you around with no fuss 🙂 welcome back!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152