Sir_Ross

Sir_Ross's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

Discord GFL Main/CS:S

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Sir_Ross#3871 / 145605139070320640

Why was action taken against you?: 

I said something about Covid a while ago.

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

Bill Gates said the same things I said, and now they are apparently ok to say. I still think it being a perma ban was absurd.

CSS server Host - CSS Server Mieten - VeryGames

It's a lot of the same content from the previous ban.

Lots of people say things on the news or wherever their domain is, but that does not make it okay here.  If Bill Gates said or posted what you said on our Discord, then he would receive the same treatment as you.  His appeal might be more compelling because he does not have a previous ban on his record (that I know of).

I know such a haste decline may come off as harsh, but the premise of this appeal brings nothing new to the table, and so I have reasonable doubt that it will be approved.  It doesn't make sense for me to keep it open.  I'm going to close it and you can try again in another month.

Just to clarify: A brief passage of time isn't enough to automatically lift your ban (we have no such guideline yet although sometimes for really old and minor bans we might make rare exceptions), and so just because you are able to appeal in the future does not mean I am suggesting the ban will be lifted.  You can appeal again, but unless it's a very compelling appeal... it might not get approved.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152