lord of burgers

Lord's Anarchy Staff Resignation

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Thanks and I wish you well.

It sounds like to me you're experiencing something that is totally normal in any leadership role.  Maybe if you didn't really feel too disinterested it could be something to sit on for a week?  That's up to you and your manager, but sometimes when something happens I need a little extra time to think about it and I think it's worth just kind of a little extra time even if it's not productive this week it could offer so much more value for the future.

Regarding what's normal in leadership roles: We all make mistakes (I make a lot!), and we all have to sometimes make some frustrating decisions.  I don't have a deep dive details of what you're talking about, but you could probably imagine that a lot of the things I see on Discord and sometimes the Forums is not black and white.  When we're out in the gray like that we're going to run into a lot of opportunities where right and wrong is murky... funny enough people are even more vocal on these things and it's very hard to satisfy everyone or everything.  Sometimes I just straight up make some epic mistakes maybe it's something we've overlooked or misunderstood.  It happens.  It's definitely concerning when I see a ping right after I run a command it says something like "Joooossshhhhyyyy...  WHYYYY???!!!! 😞 " (happens all the time too) You don't even want to know what the other half of this meme is, but you know it's bad when your own team is meming about you.  We just try our best to do the right thing- we shrug off and laugh off that sometimes we make mistakes and value the lessons learned with no hard feelings 🙂 

No matter your decision or choice I can only thank you your contributions and wish you well.  It sounds like to me you've done a pretty a good job and are well-liked.

(Credit to @DaPainWayne for this creative artwork)

PfNgrk4.jpg

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Hi Burgs, I’m not an admin or anything like that but speaking as a player I feel like you’ve always been fair and fun. If this is what you need to find your personal peace, then go for it. I know that I’ll miss seeing you on

- no hands hand

I won’t lie, seeing this came as a shock to me, and I’m sure it did to other admins seeing this post. I understand burnout all too well, and I haven’t been active at all on anarchy over the last month. Before I became an admin on anarchy, you were always one of the admins that I was happy to see connecting because of how fair you were. Anyway, you will be missed, and I personally would love to see you again on anarchy at some point in the future. 

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

Lord ! 

I am sad to see you go but I hope you come back to play once in a while. I feel similar to you - I feel I offer very little due to other life commitments and I could be doing better. I have a hard time with it sometimes as well. This is also my first time being this into a community online. 

If I'm honest, you played a decent roll in pulling me in to the server and making it fun. I think because you were similar in perspective to myself, that made it easier. You have a really positive attitude and it's always fun being lied to by you in-game and being mercilessly murdered down some alley.  You've always been super level-headed and really good at managing tasks. 

It's a shock to see you go, but it's for your own good and there's often nothing better than that. 

Take care and good luck with all your things !

Holy shit, I remember you back on TTT. Didn't know you became staff. From what I can remember, you were a fun dude to play with. Wish you the best mate!

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Honestly Man playing with you on the purge server was great and seeing you around the community whether I was Under jib or UmoniaLauds It was always nice to see you on and interact with you

I completely understand what your feeling, and although I honestly don't know the situation my experience with you was one of admiration. I always enjoyed your presence and atmosphere on the server, I hope to see you around ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Admiral Chin Chin

Wow, I didn't even know about this. You were great Burgers and I hope you find what you enjoy in the long term. (forgot to put a punctuation mark at the end, lol). (double p.s. I guess have fun wherever). (Triple p.s. now, I was concerned and wondered what happened to you. since you were on every so often.)

Edited by Admiral Chin Chin