DATA CORRUPTED

DATA CORRUPTED's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

GMOD

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

[DATA CORRUPTED]#4812 / 401147297733279745

Why was action taken against you?: 

3 minor spam cumulative into 1 major spam

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

It's been over a year since I was discord banned and I think I've mellowed out slightly

Posted  Edited by Joshy

This happened in February about 4 months ago and it was pretty severe.  I mean I'm on the consolidated mode and I had to scroll 😞

I don't want to get your hopes up I think this ban will likely stick, but let me think about it and see if others have different thoughts on it.  Something I'm not sure of is if this one is going to be strictly permanent or if maybe after a certain amount of time like an actual year maybe there could be some room for leniency... I'm not sure...  let me find out.  GMODs/Seniors Discord Moderators can of course comment.

w0ugopS.png

Then after your warn

MmAjbJs.png

zISfzoY.png

edit:

Just an update for today to let you know it's still being discussed.  I can't promise you an outcome yet, but it's looking improved for you compared to my earlier thoughts.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Joshy

The appeal is not good, but we checked with other admins to see how your behaviour has improved.  They said good things.  The senior moderator made the right call on your ban based on our procedures, but we will acknowledge improved behaviour and the time spent (4 months) we can go ahead and make special exception to lift your ban- approve the appeal.

Please know it isn't taken lightly we expect very good behaviour upon your return.  Anything that comes soon after we wont hesitate to take action.  It's not our intention or goal to do that and so we hope that you have a good return, and if you need some time off to please voluntarily take a break or get some help- don't test the waters or take risks.  Welcome back!

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152