DrippyDogNuts

Morbius Role

Posted  Edited by DrippyDogNuts

We all love Morbius (2022) and what better way to honor Jared Leto’s iconic character than to immortalize him as a role.

Morbius is an evasive traitor with no shop but has two abilities. The first instantly spawns a huge cloud of smoke around him when activated, which can be used to evade enemies or start engagements. Enemies inside the smoke radius will take extra damage from traitors, so it can be used to coordinate attacks with communication. Damage done to innocents in the smoke will heal Morbius, and he is immune to the damage multiplier. He can do it three times.

the second ability simply allows to him to become invisible like the Hidden, for up to 10 seconds. He cannot use weapons during invisibility and but has a speed multiplier. Resets every 60 seconds.

I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius. I love Morbius.

F485826B-876C-4308-A102-DA29A58B45A9.jpeg

Edited by DrippyDogNuts

Fart

1 minute ago, dmitric419 said:

I didn't watch the movie. So i the only out caster

be aware, if you watch the movie you won't be able to leave the theater for weeks during your first 496 viewings of morbius

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

I can finally proclaim "I'm going morb mode" and be telling the full truth in this gmod server. It will be a day of epic proportions when this role is added. +1

argh