SpookyTTT

What's the criteria for apply to admin?

Like is there certain things you have to have done to be able to apply? Amount of bans/warns, how long of a member you have been, etc.? I've been thinking about apply for 2 weeks now and I want to make sure I'm going into applying with all the right criteria. Thanks!

static figure GIF by Royal Smith

Which server of ours are you looking to apply for, @SpookyTTT? You can view them all here: https://gflclan.com/forum/22-divisions/.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Hi @SpookyTTT. The requirements for admin are different between each server for GFL. However, within the application form you can find what is expected/required for applying for admin on TTT Rotation. A link to the form is here: https://gflclan.com/forms/18-gmod-ttt-rotation-admin-applications/. If you have additional issues, I would like to suggest joining the GMOD Discord (https://discord.gg/CBBKuajK), and asking in the TTT Rotation chats, as you can probably get quicker or more accurate assistance there.

Hope this helps 🙂

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

@DaPainWayne, thanks for the informative reply! I already joined both the main and Garry's Mod discords for GFl. I just wanted to take this to the forums for more accurate responses. Thank you helped well!

static figure GIF by Royal Smith

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Surprised nobody joked that the IQ has to be lower than and certain number yet 😛 How inappropriate of me.  I personally think we have very talented and intelligent moderators so it's only just a joke.  My IQ though is definitely questionable I always tell people it's 10 out of 10.  For the Discords we have the requirements posted here.

The requirements is a bit of a sliding scale although we think we've defined it well enough: The gist of it is the more moderators we have the tighter the requirements become.  I have no problem in admitting that Main right now has very low moderator count and so the requirements are also more basic 🙂  just 500 messages.  Just a reminder that just meeting minimum requirements to apply doesn't guarantee you are in, but you can apply and most of the time we "want" to bring people in so everything will be leaning in your favour unless we find some risks or concerns, which we will try to ask about in the application first.

If teams are more full like GMOD Discord, which usually has a lot more moderators, then you might find us getting picky and petty (sorry!)- we try to avoid overly bloating the team.  It doesn't mean we don't accept people but once the team is full enough we'll be looking for very exceptional / visible people.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152