The1337Gh0st

Add Masterkey Shotgun to the Shop

One of the weapon packs included in the default weapons for Horde includes a weapon known as the Masterkey. This shotgun is rather weak, having decent damage at point-blank but has extreme fall-off compared to other shotguns, limited customization options, and a slow firerate. I believe this would work well as an early game option for a shotgun, and a good replacement for the cheap shotgun that comes with Horde by default but was removed due to being too weak. I believe a price of 1000 cash would fit this weapon, and would go into every shop that has access to shotguns.

Achievements

48 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

If this was 1000$ no one would buy it.

Although I do agree that it may be a bit too gimmicky to have a cheaper shotgun when $500 more will allow you to get a more reliable shotgun, the main point of it is to be cheap yet decent for its price.

Keep in mind that this shotgun does 150 damage total, which can easily kill any early-game zombie.

By purchasing this weapon, you get an option that isn't too much of a commitment and lets you save up for your ideal build while not having to be stuck with a pistol to gun down everything with.

The price allows you to get a shotgun stage 1 on normal mode (which may be a bit overkill, but there's already plenty of overkill weapons you can get), and would help you immensely on early-game waves on harder difficulties by having a cheap burst damage option.

If you don't feel like it's strong enough to warrant being $1000 though, I would be fine with having its price reduced.

Achievements