Wolffe021

QoL updates.

Some sort of spawn/round protection once the round starts. It's incredibly frustrating and unfun when the round starts and your immediately domed in the head and have to wait until the round is done. 

Posted  Edited by dmitric419 - Edit Reason: better grammer

1- You already get preparing and roles respawning like restless still no.

Edited by dmitric419
better grammer

Just a gamer and helpful person.

5 hours ago, dmitric419 said:

1- You already get preparing and alot people already talked about roles respawning

Yes, but when the preparation ends and you're immediately domed? Again, that's extremely frustrating and unfair. You get a role you can enjoy, then can't play it because someone domed you as soon as the round started. I came to play TTT, not die immediately and wait 5-10 minutes for the next round. 

Posted  Edited by Doctor Pig

???

What happens when this gets added and you start complaining when you get shot at soon as the grace period ends?

Huge -1

Edited by Doctor Pig

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

Posted  Edited by dmitric419
22 hours ago, Wolffe021 said:

Yes, but when the preparation ends and you're immediately domed? Again, that's extremely frustrating and unfair. You get a role you can enjoy, then can't play it because someone domed you as soon as the round started. I came to play TTT, not die immediately and wait 5-10 minutes for the next round. 

Yea but you should been ready for fight after preparing and if you talk about getting the role while you protected, Sounds unfair because you can set up c4 and other stuff. 

Edited by dmitric419

Just a gamer and helpful person.