DATA CORRUPTED

Actually read the damn thing before putting a thumbs down emote on the discord

Posted  Edited by DATA CORRUPTED

Kobold Hoarder needs a small regen or something since it just doesn't feel very fair, it gets hunted far more than any other role. People don't go 'hidden hunting'  but the whole damn server goes after the kobold and it is very map dependent (if you get kobold on crummy cradle it's basically a guaranteed win but if you get kobold on that one among us lookin map it's basically impossible I don't know if regen is the right way to go but kobold needs something cause it just sucks ass right now

Edited by DATA CORRUPTED

Noone goes hidden hunting because hidden is very lethal, if you leave kobold alone it will win, so the only play is to hunt it.
i dont really think it needs regen its fine how it is imo but i dont play a lot so

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

• DATA CORRUPTED changed the title to Actually read the damn thing before putting a thumbs down emote on the discord
Posted  Edited by Doctor Pig

I think a cool buff would be giving it regen but only while standing still if that’s possible to configure 

Edited by Doctor Pig

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

I personally think kobald is just terrible and no amount of buffing it will help in it's current state
Scrap the weapon collecting mechanic, remove the damage penalty, give it blast resistance and make it appear rarely alongside Hidden, Doomslayer, and Bulwark.

make it go from an annoying mess of a wincon and make it something to be feared.

it would be alot more fun running around at mach 10 murdering than carefully collecting weapons and being a complete nuisance to everyone. 

Reach for the stars, there you will find pie.

6 hours ago, Doctor Pig said:

I think a cool buff would be giving it regen but only while standing still if that’s possible to configure 

damn pig said it before I could
anyway I might try to code this if I get back into coding, I already have an idea of how it should be able to work. should be balanced since it can't collect guns while standing still, and it makes the kobold very easy to kill

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif