Cpt.Haxray

Horde Event Interest Gauge

GFL Horde Poll Questions  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in Themed events that swap out the current enemy configuration for different ones(Example: Half life themed Event that replaces enemies with Half life ones)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which of the following themed events sound the most interesting? (No Promises just gauging interest)

• Minecraft
    • Half Life
    • Default/Original Horde (Not to be confused with server's default settings)
    • Unreal
    • Dinosaurs
    • Call of Duty Survival-Themed
    • Resident Evil
    • Other
  3. 3. Would you be interested in Themed weapons to go with Themed Events, and should they stay after the event in the shop permanently?

• Yes im interested in themed weapons for events, yes I want to keep them in the shop after event
    • Yes im interested in themed weapons for events, no i don't want to keep them in the shop after the event
    • No im not interested in themed weapons for events.

Heyo folks! I've been planning/considering some potential ideas for big events in the future, and as such set up a poll. 

Also feel free to leave comments on this thread for anything related to the poll or questions. I'm mostly interesting in judging interest in these kinda events and how they should be handled.