Tiny Rick

Tiny Rick's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: CT PVT ARC Rick 0137

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:525472139

Reason: MRDM Second Offense

Admin: Jokester

Why this should be revoked:

I was banned just over a year ago. I screwed up. I got stuck in an elevator with 2-3 other troopers during a mission and instead of calling an admin, I tossed a grenade and blew us all up. At the time, I thought I did nothing wrong. After a year of being able to look back at it, mature, and grow from my childish actions, I see now that I screwed up bad. I wish to be unbanned because honestly, GFL CWRP is the only server I really want to play on GMod. GFL has an amazing community, the CWRP maps are made amazingly, the missions are always exciting and incredibly fun, and most of all I miss the people I used to play with. I build good in-game chemistry with a lot of people and I threw it all away because of a stupid ass decision. I know I was already forgiven once from a perma ban, and I know it's a lot to ask for another, but I feel like now I have grown a lot as a person and I have the skillset now to prove that through my actions. I have issued a formal apology on here as well and I hope to be able to come back, join a regiment, and kick some clanker ass! Attached is a link to my apology if those who look this over would like to read through that as well.

"e" - Alfarex, circa 2017

• 4 weeks later...