Parker7116

Parker7116's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

CWRP Garrys Mod

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Bwagub#7116

Why was action taken against you?: 

banned

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

I got hacked... :(
I turned my 2FA off for like literally 2 seconds so I could sign in on mobile then my account got fuckled,
I apologize.

You will be unbanned shortly. I do find it odd that you lost control of your account from turning 2FA off for such a brief time, though. Obviously there is some root issue at play, and you should look into that.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Person showed that 2FA was on.  I hid the post to minimize risks.  It looks like this has been resolved so I can close it 🙂

Hey this looks like a repeat appeal.

I think Shuruia is going to share some advise with you regarding account security.  We can only unban you so many times for the same thing and... I apologize for the lack of compassion... even though it might not be your fault your account for some reason is coming up as high risk keeps needing to be unbanned, and when it is the hackers hands they put the rest of our community in unsafe position too so we can't be having that anymore.  @Parker7116, we will have to make this the last time we can lift your ban if it gets hacked again because we can't be putting the rest of the community at risk too.

Try new password.  Don't share your passwords or accounts anyone.  Use different passwords on different websites (ie. if you use one on GFL forums make it a different password from the one used on Discord).  Try a new 2FA setup too / a different app.  I would also do a virus scan on the computer see if maybe something is wrong with your computer.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152