My names evolved like this:

234wer

wised

Cryotheous

Cryotheo

Cryotheum

Cryotheus

Full text

Originally my names were uncommon dictionary words encoded in easy to reverse ciphers or text that was fast to type and met the minimum characters.

The word "Cryotheous" was something shat out by one of my ciphers, but turned out to have the prefix "Cryo" for cold and the "eous" postfix which means "composed of" which I liked but people butchered the "us" part somehow and I liked consistency so I chopped it off making "Cryotheo".

Thermal Foundation is quite a popular mod in Minecraft, and it had a fluid called Gelid Cryotheum.

I changed my username to Cryrotheum after a slight typo which went unnoticed by both me and my friends for YEARS.

When I went to finally correct my name after a newer friend pointed out the typo, the name was in use so I brought back some history and made "Cryotheus" which became my backup name for when Cryotheum is taken.

Some REALLY old time friend may know me by the names "wised" and "234wer" which I created with the sole purpose of being fast to type, with "wised" being the second version which sounded more human and was still fast to type.

Edited by Cryotheum
Typo: buy -> but

Why spend 20 minutes doing something tedious when you can spend 2 hours failing to automate it instead?

when I was younger, I once went as a "phantom" for halloween and thought it was the coolest thing ever for a name so I made a roblox account with the same name

a few years later, I was making a steam account and I wanted a new name but I also wanted it to be similar to my old account name so I came up with "ghost"

however, I felt like it was a bit lame so I wanted to make it more interesting somehow, then I remembered how I would unironically use leet-speak when I was younger (and back then, I also liked the style of the "xx" type of username that was popular back then due to a popular roblox user having "xx" at the end of their name) so I came up with "The1337Gh0st" and now it's stuck with me (especially since I am bad at coming up with names :happyFURRET:)

I do find it funny though that I looked up my username on a search engine for funsies and found an account on a random website that uses my exact same name yet predates my steam account

Achievements

The origin of destro ain't much , loved the G.I. Joe reruns and how corny they were , always thought Ole metal head was neat so I kinda just took the name , adding Mr to let people know my pronouns my own way , and the 4 for my birth month 

Destro

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in german it translate to "im not sorry"

its also a line from a popular song

"ich tu der wie, tut mir nicht leid"
"I hurt you, and im not sorry"

just liked the sound of it

my current steam name is "The Cum Demon"
dont really think that needs much elaboration

On 10/6/2022 at 11:13 AM, MirNichtLeid said:

in german it translate to "im not sorry"

its also a line from a popular song

"ich tu der wie, tut mir nicht leid"
"I hurt you, and im not sorry"

just liked the sound of it

my current steam name is "The Cum Demon"
dont really think that needs much elaboration

We get it, you listened to rammstein once :lenny:

• 4 weeks later...

America On-Line

Pic relatedimage.thumb.jpeg.22344bf53d8ca88391af7f15ea77ebae.jpeg

:lenny:

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

• 2 weeks later...

while Jerry is not my real name, it's a shortened version of it. At the time, i recently learned that a cherry bomb was a fire cracker, so I had the bright idea to merge it into JerryBomb. 

Usually people recognize it for the song more than anything else though

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements