Burritony

Burritony's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): 1990 Miata

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64283013

Admin that banned you: Not sure

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): clientside lua execution and console variable manipulation

Why should you be unbanned?

The ban was 6 years ago in 2016 even though I never cheated or even surfed back then in CS:GO. I wasn't even aware that I was banned until I tried joining a friend to surf recently. I will admit that I had some cheats for Garry's mod and one day I accidentally had them loaded when joining a GFL murder server. But with that incident, I got almost immediately unbanned since I was a moderator for that GFL murder server. My intentions were never to use them on any GFL servers in the first place and I haven't used any on GFL servers or any other server since. So I'm not sure if that Garry's mod ban got carried over to CS:GO but either way, I'd appreciate it if I could be unbanned. Thank you for reading

Posted  Edited by Dini

Sorry but this ban happened ages ago on a server I believe that is no longer around. So I will have to tag @Infra to handle this (if it was csgo server) or @Salad if it was elsewhere

Edited by Dini

@Burritony Hi, apologies for the delay - your ban indeed was from a GMod server for cheats. Since it has been several years and I see no further negative record, I've gone ahead and unbanned you. Welcome back!

Please note that since your ban was for cheating, any future infractions can be escalated directly to a permanent ban at the discretion of staff.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png