mI Earl

Find Your Own Surf Records In Different Styles

We had a bot which worked for checking records. There is currently no way to check either recs or top 10s. The person that codes our discord bot will add the records command soon which lets you select styles

Posted  Edited by mI Earl

Alright, thanks

edit:i'm assuming theres also no way to check completed maps as well? I only have 26 maps completed but I can only remember 10 of them lool

Edited by mI Earl

37 minutes ago, Dini said:

We had a bot which worked for checking records. There is currently no way to check either recs or top 10s. The person that codes our discord bot will add the records command soon which lets you select styles

Hey so I spent the last 30 mins checking which maps I have records on, i'm at 21/26 but profile says 20/26. Just wondering if a time of mine was illegal or deleted or sumn? Or if its just bugged some how

6 hours ago, mI Earl said:

Alright, thanks

edit:i'm assuming theres also no way to check completed maps as well? I only have 26 maps completed but I can only remember 10 of them lool

Join the discord 
https://discord.gg/gfl

You can do /link to link your account on discord then you can do /finished and pick a style (which shows ranks for each map)

5 hours ago, mI Earl said:

Hey so I spent the last 30 mins checking which maps I have records on, i'm at 21/26 but profile says 20/26. Just wondering if a time of mine was illegal or deleted or sumn? Or if its just bugged some how

I haven't had to delete any styles times in a bit so I doubt it. If you mean records then you probably lost one. The profile doesn't upload till you manually refresh it yourself or beat a map/bonus (even if you don't pb).