welkan

welkan's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Bryce

Steam ID (or steam profile link): 76561198044880747

Banned by: kettermelon

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

Why should you be unbanned

background reason for mass rdm: I planted c4 as an inno. It wasnt in hopes to blow up as many people as possible, I set the timer to 10 minutes and alice the memer decided to pull a pro gamer move except it was more like a filthy casual gamer move and blew up me and everyone else in the vicinity. Just a little bit too much collateral damage 🙂

I would prefer to interact with the community so instead of a week ban could I receive 99999999999 slays until the ban is lifted, or is that just super dumb and I should just wait it out.

ok ty bye

Hi hello I banned you for Att Mass RDM. c4 Roulette is something we do not tolerate here and as an innocent you have no reason to be arming a c4. You killed 2 players and damaged a 3rd, hence why I banned you. Since none of them reported I don't see an issue with you being unbanned but in the future please refrain from arming c4's as innocent, even if its just with friends.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

Hi there. I do highly recommend not to arm C4s as innocent, but I'm certain you already understand this with Ketter's point. In that case, I'll be accepting this appeal. Be careful next time!