Tj45677

Tj45677's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Tj45677

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:31309541

Admin that banned you: Nukem Duke

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permanent ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for "pedo shit", the reason I assume I was banned is for a joke that I made where I beatboxed and at the beat drop I paused and in a robotic tone said "I like kids" and beatboxed a bit more. Joke ended there but admin Nukem Duke asked "Who was beatboxing" I responded why are you asking, he responded with something along the lines of "Oh just wondering" and a few others responded "because it was cool". I had been aware of Dukes presence on the server the whole time and was aware of the joke that I was making, I didn't think it was harmful enough to warrant muting me let alone perma banning me from the server, so once more I beatboxed for a couple seconds, paused at the beat drop and said in a robotic tone "Children" and beatboxed for a few more seconds. At which point I was kicked from the server and banned permanently. I'm ranked adept and ive been muted once before I think on my second day on the server. My ban was unjust I wish I had a clip to back my claims because the way i tell the story might sound like Im understating the seriousness, but I am not. If Duke had responded by saying "whoever was beatboxing that was not funny and that type of shit will get you muted" I would have responded with "Oh my bad it was me beatboxing, I wont do it again.

I mean what you said kinda weird and gets people perma banned all the time on the servers. It's very obvious a common sense thing. I won't unban you but I reduced it to 1 day which is lucky for you because normally these kinds of bans stay perm.