Joshy

Political Compass (2022)

Liloz had the fun idea that we revisit this topic since it's been a couple of years.  It's a lot of questions but just multiple choice... agree... disagree...  on things like political/social topics, and religion.  Kind of fun because I'll be clicking on things going "Oh yeah I definitely agree to that", and then I'm like... "Hrmm... well... if... this... if... okay... maybe not strongly agree, but agree... nah, I disagree now that I think about it lolz."

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test/

Hmmm.  Fun idea, but looks like I haven't changed too much lol 😛   Maybe you have or haven't?  Maybe the people who are currently in the community see things a different way this year too.  Who knows?  Help me find out.

vjdBRQx.png

Here's the old topic if you'd like a look

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by FrenZy

2022.png.8f7eddd662dbe0f99dc386dde6cb8584.png

2021.png.3b905ba675eccb7433ce3650c74186db.png

Edited by FrenZy

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

Posted  Edited by Scott - Edit Reason: crop

Now

Screenshot_20220715-164800~2.png

Edited by Scott
crop

╔                               ╗

Scott

Posted  Edited by tf_allen1104 - Edit Reason: Minor grammatical errors

I took the political compass test. I’m surprised it put me in the center (gross, a centrist). I figured I’d be more right leaning. But the far left and far right views I have create a median center. 

6FF0CBE5-3823-420C-AF31-3DCFDBF2CF61.jpeg

Edited by tf_allen1104
Minor grammatical errors

Posted  Edited by Dragoon
44 minutes ago, tf_allen1104 said:

I took the political compass test. I’m surprised it put me in the center (gross, a centrist). I figured I’d be more right leaning. But the far left and far right views I have create a median center.

Eh, it's fine to be close to the center. You're in the Authoritarian-Right category, and you're not alone in being there (Though I happened to see that you accidentally put your vote in the Libertarian-Right category in the poll at the top of the post).

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

• Dragoon changed the title to Political Compass (2022)
  • Dragoon unlocked this topic
16 minutes ago, lobsterpaw said:

sorry to hear about that

Communist spotted.

Unironically I am very upset that GFL has allowed so many leftists to overwhelming represent the community. We seem to be a community that is all about diversity of everything except political opinions.

CSS server Host - CSS Server Mieten - VeryGames

Posted  Edited by lobsterpaw
26 minutes ago, Sir_Ross said:

Communist spotted.

Unironically I am very upset that GFL has allowed so many leftists to overwhelming represent the community. We seem to be a community that is all about diversity of everything except political opinions.

me when i whine about not being in a homogenous political bubble 

edit: this was immature of me. if you'd like, we can discuss this like epic gentlesirs in the GFL discord server(s)! just @ me in whatever channel you'd like to use

Edited by lobsterpaw

piss

1 minute ago, lobsterpaw said:

me when i whine about not being in a homogenous political bubble 

I actively seek out people who disagree with me more than people who agree with me. Most of my college friends are left leaning. I find that political discussion where you are being challenged and are challenging other's ideas is the best way to learn about differing perspectives and how to develop a more well rounded political basis.

I derive all my political views from my high level application of my fundamental beliefs. There are very few beliefs I will not move on, and I work up from there. Most things can fall into a gray area of interpretations of my axioms, but I never want my surface level politics to be static.

CSS server Host - CSS Server Mieten - VeryGames