Joshy

Political Compass (2022)

Posted  Edited by Phee
1 hour ago, lobsterpaw said:

sorry to hear about that

12 minutes ago, Anathema Device said:

Unironically I am very upset that GFL has allowed so many leftists to overwhelming represent the community.

cackling. 

anyways 

20220716_003452.jpg

Edited by Phee

3 hours ago, Sir_Ross said:

Unironically I am very upset that GFL has allowed so many leftists to overwhelming represent the community. We seem to be a community that is all about diversity of everything except political opinions.

I think this is more of a symptom of demographics (primarily age and location). Younger people tend to be lefties (98% (estimate) of GFL is under 30) - this trend is especially true in the countries that most people in GFL are from (US, UK, AU and CA). This is an effect that we as GFL can't really control. We can't sway younger people to suddenly be overwhelmingly right wing.

Due to this fact, I don't think GFL will ever realistically be equally representative of any category of beliefs or traits, this isn't to say that we shouldn't care about this fact because "it is what it is" - we should all keep this in mind and attempt to mitigate biases caused by this day to day, not just in GFL. Though, we aren't even about politics as a community so it is not really a major concern. Just play games and have fun with one and another, honestly. 😛

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

There is a difference between being on the "left" on that graph and being so deep into left or right.  That test has so many loaded questions and a lot are based around emotion that will get "strongly agree/disagree" answers from people who are more vulnerable.  Regardless, wasn't here in 2020, here is mine 🙂

personalised chart

personalised chart

0.13 right, 6.15 libertarian. About where I expected to land since I'm pretty centrist economically but I do identify as being a liberal on the social scale. Idk where I was in 2020, but I know I was also just barely in the purple.

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by Sophie~ ♡

B8166A23-546C-4601-ABB7-830627C13DFF.thumb.jpeg.8fb814f3bd197eba348cd2bfd02958a3.jpeg08F95321-20E8-4508-BFF0-B928DA8D4627.thumb.jpeg.dcd80383aaef0be00d20df2ad0d6cefb.jpeg
 🥄🚫🪥

Hello everyone, I’m a centrist liberal and let me say that the first Wolfenstein is too damn hard and I can’t get past the first level. The enemies won’t listen to my reasoned discourse on why their ideology is flawed and just shoot me to death. I have a lot of weapons at my disposal, but killing the nazis would be as bad as them. Does anyone have links to a walkthrough that would allow me to keep the moral high ground?

Edited by Sophie~ ♡

Sorry for the flood, I did quite a few of these after Mr. Beats' video where he did a bunch of them. Here's all of them if you want to do the others...
Political Compass: https://www.politicalcompass.org/ 8values: https://8values.github.io/ 9axes: https://9axes.github.io/ Political Typology: Political Typology Quiz | Pew Research Center 10groups: 10Groups

Screenshot 2022-07-16 164911.png

unknown (23).png

unknown (22).png

bitches2.png

unknown (21).png

unknown (20).png

107751_101.png

Things I've made/help make and done:

Rather excellent noteblock music
A highly amusing lil group

image.png

No screenshot of 2020, think I was 1-2 squares up into Authoritarian and a few squares to the right

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Posted  Edited by Neon Cat - Edit Reason: I messed up editing this like 5 times
4 hours ago, Gigi said:

Sorry for the flood, I did quite a few of these after Mr. Beats' video where he did a bunch of them. Here's all of them if you want to do the others...
Political Compass: https://www.politicalcompass.org/ 8values: https://8values.github.io/ 9axes: https://9axes.github.io/ Political Typology: Political Typology Quiz | Pew Research Center 10groups: 10Groups

Screenshot 2022-07-16 164911.png

unknown (23).png

unknown (22).png

bitches2.png

unknown (21).png

unknown (20).png

I am not reading all that so imma just like it and move on

anyway gotta do this test again damn
I don't feel like getting the picture but I was somewhere purple in 2020-2021

will edit this after finishing the test

edit:
boom
image.png.8a90a310223361287ff010c2bd71fc21.png

also found another one I did early 2022
unknown.png

ok and then, I also found one from 2020 (I was actually in green then)
chart.png

Edited by Neon Cat
I messed up editing this like 5 times

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

1 hour ago, Neon Cat said:

I am not reading all that so imma just like it and move on

anyway gotta do this test again damn
I don't feel like getting the picture but I was somewhere purple in 2020-2021

will edit this after finishing the test

edit:
boom
image.png.8a90a310223361287ff010c2bd71fc21.png

also found another one I did early 2022
unknown.png

ok and then, I also found one from 2020 (I was actually in green then)
chart.png

My brother in Right Libertarianism, I am so glad to see you alongside me

CSS server Host - CSS Server Mieten - VeryGames

I hid a post.  It's not uncommon to get a little snarky broadly towards a political ideology or belief, but I would not be directly attacking anyone.  I'm locking the thread because it's run its course and too many edgy comments.  Thanks for the contributions everyone I thought this was very interesting.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152